3 months ago
Our client is a global telecommunications technology company and the acknowledged pioneer of mobile voice recording. They believe passionately in enabling Mobility and helping their clients increase productivity, reduce risk and improve transparency.
We are looking to hire a System Engineer to maintain, enhance and secure our highly-available and secure, enterprise-critical AWS-based SaaS Mobile Voice Recording and Instant Message capture solution.
- Development, maintenance and execution of automation scripts, to automate maintenance and deployments of new services and upgrades working in an Agile (Scrum) CI/CD pipeline.
- Delivery of Projects such as integration with customer archiving solutions by (SFTP, SIP, SMTP, REST API)
- Patching, monitoring, reactive/proactive maintenance of Linux instances.
- Contributing to our ISMS – internal audits, technical compliance checks, non-conformity and corrective actions
Two years’ experience with the following:
- Linux administration (preferably CentOS or Red Hat), including extensive Bash scripting, Apache, Tomcat and database administration
- Working with AWS services – EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, VPC Working with Docker
- Automation using Ansible and Jenkins
- Troubleshooting, monitoring and performance analysis. Applying a methodical approach to root cause analysis using tools like Zabbix, ELK stack, system and library call tracing, and network packet analysis.
- Following rigorous change, configuration and release management processes.
- Acting as escalation point for end-user technical support, good communication skills particularly with technical issues.
- Processes and frameworks: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), ITIL, Change, config, capacity management
- Security: ISO27001, IDS, WAF, endpoint controls, vulnerability scanning, OWASP, SIEM, incident and event management processes
- Authentication and Authorisation: IPA, LDAP, AD, SAML, VPN, RADIUS, 802.1x Cisco network administration: Catalyst switches, ASA firewalls, Aironet access points Asterisk, VoIP, SIP
- Data analysis and visualisation: Grafana, ELK, Splunk or similar Other scripting languages: Ruby, Python
- Development tools: Git, Jira, Xanitiser, Arachni
- Containerisation: ECS, Kubernetes, Fargate
- Administering cloud-based office productivity software: Office 365, Jira, Zoho desk.