about 1 month ago
Job Description Director Consulting Services – Business Growth – Oil, Gas & Energy
A profound and radical change to the Oil, Gas & Energy market is underway globally. Our client is at the forefront of developing and implementing technologies and business processes that will shape tomorrow’s energy marketplace as the industry moves from product centricity to customer centricity. We are one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world and can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching), making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we will support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Our client is searching for an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Director Consulting Services – Business Growth to join an experienced team in order to advance our offerings in Energy with emphasis on fuel retail, payments, mobility and energy transition. Reporting to the Vice President of the Energy Sector, this is a key strategic role, with the primary goal of driving business growth and executing on their future vision and go-to-market strategy for this dynamic sector.
- Primarily responsibility for seeking out and identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against a sales target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins.
- Responsible for providing business leadership and management and bring their campaigns and offerings to new clients in the Energy sector.
- Build and maintain key C-level relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor delivery engagements and maintain client satisfaction.
- Lead the deal shaping and developing of their offering, steering the pursuit team to ensure that they secure the deal and that it contributes to our profitable growth.
- Providing strategic direction and focus to the sales team
- Prioritising and helping direct reports to this effectively
- Identifying new business opportunities in industry verticals and drive expansion into them
- Identifying and manage new business channels, partnerships and routes to market
- Utilising internal and external C level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
Successful candidates will be highly driven and creative individuals, able to identify and work with a range of customers, understand their needs, and develop business and technical solutions with them.
- You will demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment in building, inspiring and generating new business (new client, new offering or new business area)
- Examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology and IP.
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills; operations management experience
- C-level engagement and negotiation, account strategy, domain expertise, executive selling, large deal management and team leadership
- You will be strong in relationship development and ongoing management, both internally and externally
- You require knowledge and experience within the Oil and Gas, Energy sector ideally with experience in areas such as Fuel Retail, Convenience Retail, and Mobility with Customer Centricity business transformation.