£40,000 - £70,000
about 2 years ago
The role will involve working with other Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning researchers, prototyping models and algorithms, proposing as well as maintaining research projects. The role will also involve working with the engineering team to port research-like prototype solutions to production solutions as well as advising data engineers on efficient data collection and annotation for training the ML models.
- MSc / PhD in a field relevant to NLP or ML
- Published in top-tier conferences or relevant projects in industry placements
- Extensive ML frameworks and library experience
- Solid understanding of the mathematical fundamentals of ML such as linear algebra, supervised/unsupervised methods, generative/discriminative methods, scalable inference.
- Beneficial to have strong Python skills
- Experience with popular NLP frameworks
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an unrivalled benefits package.
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please call 0203 011 0050 or email me at email@example.com.