8 months ago
Oracle Application Developer
We recruiting for a multi-award winning RegTech company that is on a mission to transform the quality of regulatory reporting in the financial services industry. We've combined regulatory expertise with advanced technology to develop our market-leading quality assurance services. Unique in being able to fully assess data quality, our services are used by some of the world’s largest investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds and brokers, helping them to reduce costs, improve quality and increase confidence in their regulatory reporting.
As the Oracle Application Developer you will be responsible for application maintenance and further/future development in PL/SQL and Oracle APEX. The candidate must have existing PL/SQL experience. Oracle APEX would be an advantage, however would also suit a skilled developer with a sound PL/SQL background and experience looking to gain skills in APEX.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Contribute to design discussions for new functionality.
- Peer review of new solution designs and resulting code.
- Design and implementation of new functionality.
- Maintenance of existing applications.
- Support of live application.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the existing team to design and implement new application functionality.
- Oracle PL/SQL programming (mandatory).
- Oracle APEX (highly advantageous).
- Use of GIT source control (advantageous).
- 2 years experience of Oracle PL/SQL programming.
- Knowledge of unit testing would be an advantage (using test tools such as SQL Developer, TOAD or utPLSQL).
- Experience of Oracle Database / PL/SQL performance tuning would also be advantageous.
- Relational database design.
- Use of GIT source control.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.