Procurement Transformation Consultant
Contract - 6 Months (inside IR35)
• Help to shape the procurement strategy as part of the wider business transformation programme.
• Working with the Team to ensure a robust change framework is developed and managed.
• Reporting to the Exec as well as providing quarterly updates.
• Support the senior stakeholders and the Head of Procurement in discharging their responsibilities around the transformation programmes.
• Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
• Ensure all risks and issues are identified and handled accordingly.
Key skills & experience required:
Must have a proven track record of delivering transformation programmes globally while looking at all things procurement.
Help structure the overall procurement roadmap through 2021 and assure the efficiency delivery
• Experience of working in Oil & Gas or Retail would be desirable.
• A strong understanding of Agile is desirable.
• Strongly results oriented and focused on pragmatically achieving outcomes.
• A clear communicator with a strong leadership presence and the ability to present to executive audiences.