to 700 euros
about 1 month ago
6 - 12 Months
Retail Fuel Station IoT Engineer
We are looking for an IoT Engineer who is proficient in the design, integration and deployment of IoT devices to multiple retail locations.
The ideal candidate will be able to take lead in the local market providing technical knowledge, IoT/machine integration with 3rd party products, local configuration, testing and support to site deployments. This position requires a high degree of flexibility, attention to detail, as well as analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
- Take lead and responsibility for the design, deployment and overall quality of the IoT implementation at the fuel stations
- Develop the local IoT deployment plan, implementation cookbooks for local IoT integration of new and existing IoT devices at the site
- Uphold hardware design standards and methodologies defined by the Global team
- Coordinate planning and delivery with IoT Suppliers and manufacturers.
- Responsibility for the implementation of IoT, while supporting the local business to migrate to the new platform.
- Collaboration with the central team and suppliers (including both hardware and software) to agree on design, interfaces, protocols and etc
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven IoT experience in fuel retail or the wider retail industry
- Experience of developing and delivering training in operations and maintenance of IoT in the retail industry
- Experience in IoT implementation using AWS
- Experience in delivery using agile methodologies
- Experience of IoT Solution Design, Package configuration & Customization, Machine data integration: sensorization, data acquisition, Process Integration and Platform-Package Integration
- Good understanding of scripting language (Python, Lambda)
- Understanding of edge devices (MQTT, API, retro connectivity)
- Experience of IT network/agent communication & device architecture
- Experience of supporting User Acceptance Testing with local business users
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills
- Able to support central teams with the debug of local IoTm
- Process good verbal and written communication skills in German & English
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team