£70,000 - £80,000
27 days ago
“A leading international banking institution are seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to work in Commodities; assisting the Head and Deputy Head of Credit Management. The role will involve drafting and presenting credit proposals to the Credit Committee as well as assisting in the Deputy Head in regularly reviewing the Bank’s credit portfolio
The ideal candidate will have:
- Possess extensive knowledge of commodity related lending experience, including commodity
- upstream, midstream and downstream Companies, PXF, borrowing base etc. Knowledge of FI’s, Property Lending etc. useful but not essential.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of risks and mitigations across different industries, countries and clients’ type.
- Credit evaluation experience using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work unsupervised, good time management skills are essential
If you believe you are a good fit for the role, and have appropriate experience, please apply”