£65,000 - £85,000
3 months ago
“A leading international banking institution are seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to work in Corporate credit; assisting the Head and Deputy Head of Credit Management in monitoring, identifying and reasonably measuring credit risk within the Bank’s asset portfolio. The role will involve minimising the Bank’s credit-related losses by identifying and reasonably measuring the credit risks and mitigants in proposals, reviews etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge and broad experience of corporate banking in lending or related activities
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of risks and mitigations across different industries, countries and clients’ type
- The capability to make good balance between business development and risk controls
- Good understandings of local regulatory rules and market practice
- Credit evaluation experience using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as the role will involve inter-departmental interaction
- An ability to work unsupervised, good time management skills are essential.
If you believe you are a good fit for the role, and have appropriate experience, please apply.”