£70,000 to £100,000
8 days ago
A fast-growing food delivery company who specialise in delivering speciality Asian foods across various locations are looking for a Sales / Growth Specialist. Your role will be to will help guide the business from both an internal strategy and external investment perspective
To support thier tremendous growth, Our client is are looking to add some exceptional people to their small passionate team. As a Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of all acquisition and retention channels to drive new customer growth for the business as well as increase the customer lifetime value of existing ones.
You will oversee the marketing budget, growing and developing the marketing function and team, responsible for the marketing mix and ultimately driving the team towards achieving success.
It is an exciting opportunity to build and shape the function and be completely focused on the growth of the company and developing a highly passionate and driven team to achieve our growth targets and company mission.
- You’ll be heavily focused on acquisition and retention activities, how to create leads and deliver high customer acquisitions
- Achieving acquisition KPIs such as sales volumes, sales quality (retention) and Cost Per Acquisition.
- Develop Attribution and Reporting Capabilities
- Responsible for the planning and execution of strategy, tactics and reporting across all channels.
- Manage agencies and develop a high-performing team
- Team will grow according to necessities.
- Drive a rigorous testing programme, aiming to continuously launch, analyse, optimise and scale
- Lead other channels with ad-hoc activations (often paid social) advertising campaigns (refer-a-friend, events, brand, retention).
- Paid Social - relentlessly optimise campaigns to improve efficiency and scale by constantly A/B testing while managing risk exposure.
- Review and optimise strategy and tactics on a weekly basis, according to channel performance and wider business objectives
- Test new online and offline Channels (e.g.: Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube, programmatic buying, native etc.)
- Project manage and coordinate the production of images, videos and copy in-house and through freelancers.
- Provide data analysis in gaining actionable insights and reporting on performance.
- Proven track record of growing and scaling companies to achieve high sales performance
- Proven track record of cross-channel experience
- Analytical mindset with a highly commercial approach to data, extracting actionable insights
- Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
- Great attitude: passionate, craves responsibility, takes ownership, pushes for improvements
- Comfortable with numbers, proficient with excel (pivot tables, Vlookups etc) and google sheets
- Natural hustler. Wants to get stuff done quickly and with high expectations.
- Attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a business operating under a subscription model or grocery/retail
- Technically apt, comfortable briefing tech teams, using tag management tools and getting hands-on with website Optimisation
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
If you are looking to take on an interesting challenge with a firm who have seen excellent growth over the past few years, then I would recommend finding out more about this post. For further information please do contact Leigh Albrecht at Paritas Recruitment on 0203 011 0050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org